Friday, May 13, 2011

Challenge Finished!

I'm so proud of myself - I finished a challenge!

The challenge I finished was this one

This was my original challenge - sadly I've added more, but getting one done makes me feel so much better!

The books I read for this challenge were -

1. The Venetian Betrayal by Steve Berry
2.  Tippy-Toe Murder by Leslie Meier
3.  The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
4.  The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
5.  Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
6.  Monkeewrench by P.J. Tracy
7.  The Paris Vendetta by Steve Berry
8.  Scone Cold Dead by Kaitlyn Dunnett
9.  Antiques Roadkill: A Trash 'n' Treasure Mystery by Barbara Allen
10.  Wedding Day Murder by Leslie Meier
11.  Crushing Crystal by Evan Marshall
12.  Live Bait by P.J. Tracy


How are my other challenges going?


Show Me the Free: I'm at a standstill on this one - 3 out of 12 (25% complete)


Audiobook Challenge: I've listened to 4 out of 12 (33% complete)


Library Challenge: 4 out of 25 (16% complete)


A to Z Reading Challenge: 13 out of 26 (50% complete). I've even got the ever elusive 'X' book lined up!


100 Books in a Year: 19 out of 100 (19% complete). I'm further behind this month even though I've a read a lot of books since my last update!




~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...