Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Well, I finally finished it!  I feel like I've been reading this book forever - not because it was extremely long or boring (because it wasn't boring) but because school interfered with my reading more than I had anticipated!

So, without further ado - here are my thoughts on The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo


I actually enjoyed this book.  Don't get me wrong, it was long - but it was still worth the read.

I read this book on my Kobo, which kept me updated on how much of it I had read (25% or whatever), so I always had a general idea of how much more I had to read.

Without giving too much away, because I hate when people do that, I was really surprised at one particular point, and it seemed like that should be the end - but it wasn't.  The actual end left me feeling a little disappointed.

Would I read this book again?  Probably not - I rarely re-read anything.  It's just not in my nature.  Am I planning on reading the next two books in this trilogy?  The jury's still out on that one.  Perhaps not right away, but I may put them on my want to read list sooner or later.

Up next on my Kobo is "The Goddess of Fried Okra" but I think I may swing by the library and hit up one of my quick 'cozy mysteries' first!



Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...