Thursday, May 12, 2011

Library Thursday

Lazy Girl reads host this fun hop on Thursdays. It's easy - just say what you checked out from the library. Didn't go to the library this week? Share a picture of a library. Easy going folks!



Obviously I can't follow my rule about using the drop box to return books. But in my defense I couldn't drop the audiobook in the drop box - so I had to go it - and check out books!

I did control myself though - I only walked out with two!

I was in the mood for some Hannah!

I picked up another audiobook
this one is short though!



~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...