Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes



This book includes: 

A Scandal in Bohemia 
The Red-Headed League 
A Case of Identity 
The Boscombe Valley Mystery 
The Five Orange Pips 
The Man with the Twisted Lip 
The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle 
The Adventure of the Speckled Band 
The Adventure of the Engineer's Thumb 
The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor 
The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet 
The Adventure of the Copper Beeches


Picture and description from Goodreads

This picture shows the Kindle version - I read mine on the Kobo and the front didn't look like this - but all the stories are the same.

This was the first free ebook I read.  The very first mystery book I ever read (even before Nancy Drew) was "The Hound of the Baskervilles".  I've always loved Sherlock Holmes, which is why when this came preloaded on my Kobo I knew I would read it!

My favorite story from the group was The Five Orange Pips.

It took me a little longer to finish than I had originally anticipated, but as always, well worth the read.

~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...