Monday, February 28, 2011

30 Days of Books - Day 20

I know, I'm so behind.  In my defense, I had the flu from 'the place that shall remain nameless'!  I was so stinkin' sick.  So, I'm going to jump in right where I left off.


Day 20 - Favorite Kiss

Um, I don't read a lot of 'kissin' books'.  I'm more the murder and mayhem type.  Werd.  Did Bella and Jacob ever kiss?  They should have - if they did then I pick that one!  LOL  If they didn't then the only other kiss I can think of in recent memory (and it's not that recent at all!) would be Louis and Claudia in Interview with the Vampire.

I guess I need to read more kissin' books!

~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

1 comment:

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...