Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Book Blog Hops

Time for the Friday Book Blog hops!  The first one is Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee's Views







The question this week -


What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?


For reading I like the brute macho man type.  I can't stand those wishy washy crying guys - blech!

The second is Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy-for-Books

Book Blogger Hop

For today - "Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"

I've been participating in a 30 days of books challenge with my bloggy friend Just a Geek Named Jess so I'm going to link to this post - 30 Days of Books Day 4



~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. The Post Is:

    This week I reviewed a work of suspense fiction that is such a wide departure from the thriller genre that I feel everyone – fans and foes of the genre alike – really should investigate.

    Hop on over to my blog and see for yourself – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    Get Inside a Story
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...