Sunday, February 6, 2011

30 Days of Books - Day 4

Question of the day - what is your favorite book or series?

Finally an easy one!  And I'll share both because sadly, they are not the same.

My favorite book is "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini.  This was another book that I read because I heard so much about it.  I'm glad I did!  If you haven't read it, please do. I know, you all thought I'd say something by Steve Berry - but honestly, this book touched me in a way no other book ever has.











My favorite series is the Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder.  They always have been and they always will be!  I didn't want to be Laura though, like most girls - I wanted to be Mary.  Go figure, huh?

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOVE the Kite Runner! I have a post about it coming up soon... I thought it was amazing and it truly moved me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite series is the Mitford Series by Jan Karon. Favorite book is Empire Falls.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...