Monday, February 7, 2011

30 Days of Books - Day 5

Day 5 is a book or series you hate.

I don't like saying I hate books.  There are some that I dislike. A lot.  But hate?  But recently I attempted my first Nicolas Sparks book.  The name eludes me - there was a lighthouse on the cover ( just looked it up - True Believer).  I think I made it through 3 chapters before I completely gave up.  I don't usually just give up either.  I will slug my way through and finish, but I just couldn't.  

So that book - whatever it was True Believer - would have to be the book I dislike the most.  Ever.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
*I got this picture from Nicolas Sparks page*
 

Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read this one by him but thanks for the warning. I have read some of his other books and they are truly hit or miss with me... I liked Dear John and The Notebook but I really didn't like Last Song and The Lucky One.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for stopping by I loved slash he is coming to Tulsa I believe Wed with Ozzy. This is the first Stephen King book I have read in a really long time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked his first book (can't remember the name of that one either) but I think he is now using a formula and just changing names, locations. It happens to a lot of authors. Sad.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...