Wednesday, February 9, 2011

30 Days of Books - Day 6

Well, I guess now I'm doing 31 Days of Books since I missed yesterday.  I guess I seriously underestimated school work.  I'll try to do better ~ promise!

Favorite book from your favorite series OR your favorite book of all time is today's topic.

Well my favorite series of all time is The Little House Books, by Laura Ingalls Wilder.  I think my favorite book out of the series is Little House on the Prairie.  All the trials of settling in the west always sparked my imagination.  It made me want to live back then!


 
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...