Saturday, February 5, 2011

30 Days of Books - Day 3 & An Update

What was the best book you've read in the last 12 months?


Goodness another toughie for me.  I would have to say Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich.  I know everyone knows her for the whole Stephanie Plum series, but I read this book in one day.  When you order pizza and tell the boys dishes and laundry can wait - you know it's a good book!



Where I stand on Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - Since I'm reading this on my Kobo I have no idea how many actual pages it has, let alone which page I'm on!  But I can tell you I had some down time (not a ton of homework!) and read for a couple hours and now I'm 85% finished with the book!  Fingers crossed that I can finish it this weekend!  I would just like to say - "I didn't see that coming".  I'll save the rest for my review!

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check out Wicked Appetite. I haven't read that one yet and your right it must be good if the rest of the world can wait LOL! Ive dont that sooooo many times!

    ReplyDelete

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...