Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Book Blog Hops

It's Friday which means Book Blogger Hops

The first one I participated in for the first time last week on my WordPress Blog (which is semi gone now). It's hosted by Crazy-For-Books.


Question for this week: What are you reading now and why are you reading it?

I'm reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (on my Kobo) because I'm a follower and I heard so many good things about it that I had to check it out for myself.  I'm actually enjoying it, I just wish I had more free time to read it.




The second hop is hosted by Parajunkee and this is my first week participating in this one!




Question: What is the book you are currently 'pushing'?

Actually anything by Steve Berry.  I love, love, love him.  But if I had to pick just one of his books to actually push it would be The Romanov Prophecy - because Russian History fascinates me and because it's a 'stand alone' book.




9 comments:

  1. My answer for FF- I try to get everyone to read The Light of Asteria by Beth Isaacs.
    I’m hopping by from Follow Friday I’m following you and would love if you follow me too!
    Brandi’s Follow Friday post
    Brandi’s Loving the Reviews Challenge and Contest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower! Hopping by to check in; visit in turn if you can.

    The book I'm pushing is Fatty Legs, a terrific story of a girl's unbroken spirit in the face of hostility and alienation.

    You can read my review of it here:
    http://teachwithpicturebooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/fatty-legs-true-story.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO. I really liked the whole trilogy. Lovely mysteries!

    Hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world. I look forward to more posts from you and am now a follower via Parajunkee's FF. Feel free to visit me when you get a chance.

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of these days I'll read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It seems like everyone has read it. I see you have Room on your reading list. It's next up on mine. I have it out from the library so I'd better read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. New follower!
    I loved Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I still need to read the rest.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! just stopping by via the hop. Thought I'd say hello :)

    I LOVED The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo! Enjoy!

    Rachel
    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopping by :)
    It's always nice to find stand alone books - sometimes I feel like I have to read a whole series, even if I didn't enjoy the first one that much!

    I haven't read Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, but lots of people have enjoyed it. Hope you do too :)

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...