Friday, February 4, 2011

A Book a Day - Day 2

Today's topic ~ A Book or Series you wish more people were reading and talking about.

Ooo a tricky one since I usually hear people talking about a series and then decide if I'm going to read it (like the Twilight Books).  If my sister hadn't been all "ooo you've got to read these" I probably would have never picked them up.  I personally am a huge fan of Steve Berry and his Cotton Malone series.  I love how he weaves a real historical mystery into each book and puts his own twist on it.  They are not boring history either (for anyone who just went 'eww'!).

Here is Steve Berry's Website.  Seriously any of these books are worth picking up!


Grab a book and enjoy some quiet time!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recs. I also finally jumped on the Twilight train about 1 1/2 ago and was surprised bow much I loved it.

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog
    Loving the Reviews Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too... I would have never picked up the twilight series had someone not MADE me... but I'm glad I did, they were awesome books. I really need to pick up one of Steve Berry's I love history and I love mystery so this would be perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...