Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Book a Day - Day 1

What series do I wish would come to an end already?

That's easy - The Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris.  I used to enjoy them, but the last one I picked up just seemed like more of the same old same old - so I quit reading it.

What series do I wish they would have kept going longer?

Another easy one - The Harper Connelly books also by Charlaine Harris.  There were so many more things that could have happened with these characters.  Here are pictures of the books.


Book 1
Book 3

Book 2
Book 4



Grab a Book!

1 comment:

  1. I was really surprised by her last one in the sookie series, I was really disappointed with it.. it seemed to have lingered on alot and she seemed kinda rushed with the story line... I dunno if her thoughts were just somewhere else while writing it but it just wasnt up to par with the rest of the books. I do love the Harper Connelly books too!

    ReplyDelete

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...