Friday, February 11, 2011

30 Days of Books - Day 8

I still feel weird that I missed a day - but I resisted the urge to post two days in one.  It was hard - believe me!!


Today's prompt - A book everyone should read at least once.


This is an easy one for me but I have two of them.


The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.  I read this book over a year ago and I still remember most of it like I just put it down.  For me that's saying a lot!

The second is The Templar Legacy by Steve Berry.  It was one of the first Berry books I read.  If you are not open to some liberal interpretation about Christianity this may not be a good choice for you, but if you like having your belief system pushed a little then by all means, pick this up and read it - it will make you think.  Well, at least it did for me.

Sorry I don't have links or pictures today.  I've been hanging out with very sick little man the last few days and I'm wiped out!


~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

1 comment:

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...