Saturday, February 12, 2011

30 Days of Books - Day 9

Todays topic - Best Scene Ever

As I go through the little movie in my head of books and see the snapshots of what I imagined certain scenes to look like it always comes back to this one:

When the small band of (kind of) good guys figure out the secret that the Templars had been protecting for centuries.
(Obviously from Templar Legacy by Steve Berry)

I hate to give stuff away - but the whole section leading up to this part rocks too!



~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. This book is definitely going on the list. After I get through all the cozy mysteries I bought LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...