Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm Addicted

I know, I said my last reading challenge would be my last for the year.  I lied.

Today I found this one hosted by the Unread Reader where you have to read at least 12 FREE ebooks during the year.

I figured I could do this.  After all, my Kobo came loaded with tons of free books, most of which I've never read.  Think about that because they are classics.  Sad, huh?  Plus I've been lucky enough to find three ebooks already on Borders that are current and free.  They are not books I would have normally picked so I think it's cool that my Kobo is expanding my reading horizons.

This challenge has three levels and I'm choosing Coupon Clipper, which is read 12 free eBooks in the year.  Some of those classics are pretty long!

Oh, and who can resist a challenge with this cute pig button?  Really?



I just signed up today so I know the link is still open for anyone who is interested.

Here are the three books I found for free at Borders.  I normally don't pre-list my books, but I figured with these I could.  Helps keep me straight, know what I mean?

1. The Goddess of Fried Okra
2. Dancing in the Lowcountry
3. Raising the Dead

The cute piggy and my book list can be found on my reading challenges page.


~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...