Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 Days of Books - Day 10

Prompt for the day -

A book you thought you wouldn't like but ended up loving.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.  My best friend was MAD about HP and I honestly didn't get it.  "What's the big deal about a book about wizards and witches?"  So, while we were in Iceland she loaned me the book.  I read it in one or two days.  The same with all the others.  I managed to read all of them except for the last one in the three months I was there.

Image from goodreads.com


~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. I love them! Did she just not like them because of the witchcraft stuff? I had a few of my friends refuse to read them because of that factor too. I just told them, you dont know what your missing LOL! And you've lived in Iceland?! OMG! TOOOOOO cool! :D

    ReplyDelete

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...