Monday, February 14, 2011

30 Days of Books - Day 11

Happy Valentines Day!


I wrote this once in my free time and then decided to hit "post" instead of scheduling it.  So, if you thought you've seen it before maybe you have.  I deleted it pretty quickly though, so hopefully that didn't happen!

Today's prompt: A book that disappointed you.

It would have to be the Tippy Toe Murder by Leslie Meier.  Normally I love her books, but for some reason this one didn't flow for me.  It seemed a little choppy and that maybe there were too many things going on at once.  I wouldn't say never read it.  If you like 'cozy' mysteries, it's still a good bet.

Image from GoodReads


~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. I have seen this one in the store a few times and contemplated getting it...its still on my list but I think I will read a few others first :)

    ReplyDelete

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...