Wednesday, July 6, 2011

W... W... W... Wednesdays July 6


Time for WWW Wednesdays with MizB over at Should be Reading. Just answer these three questions and you can play too!




What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?


I'm still working on Un Lun Dun by China Mieville. It's a very good book, it's just very long!











I just finished The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer. I needed a quick little break about halfway through Un Lun Dun!







Next, hmmm I'm not sure - maybe The Jefferson Key by Steve Berry? For once I don't have a stack of books out from the library so I'm kind of at a loss on this one!


~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...