Thursday, July 7, 2011

Library Thursday 7-7-11


Yes it's Thursday! Time to visit with Lazy Girl Reads and friends to find out what everyone got from the library this week!

I didn't go to the library this week. I'll wait while you get over the shock.

I know "Why Kris, why didn't you go to the library?" Well my friends, because it was closed until Tuesday and then I was studying for a test.

But - I'm not going to leave you empty handed. I found these pictures of the most AH MAZE ING library and I'm sharing them!

It's the library in Berlin Germany


I would enjoy nothing more than to wander around this library for about three days!


~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...