Tuesday, July 5, 2011

~Book Review~ The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Who and What: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer; Hardcover Edition; ISBN 9780316125581


What it's about: All Bree knows is that living with her fellow newborns has few certainties and even fewer rules: watch your back, don't draw attention to yourself and, above all, make it home by sunrise or die. What she doesn't know: her time as an immortal is quickly running out. 
Then Bree finds an unexpected friend in Diego, a newborn just as curious as Bree about their mysterious creator, whom they know only as "her". As they come to realize that the newborns are pawns in a game larger than anything they could have imagined, Bree and Diego must choose sides and decide whom to trust. But when everything you know about vampires is based on a lie, how do you find the truth? (goodreads)

What I thought about it: I actually enjoyed this book. I know the character was small in the Eclipse book - but I thought it was kind cool to see things from the other side of the fight. I did find it a little odd that there were no chapters though - it was just written straight through. 

Would I recommend it: Sure - it wasn't horrible by any means.

Where I got it: I bought it at Borders

Challenges this book counts towards: 100 Books in a Year Challenge

~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...