Thursday, June 9, 2011

Why do I go there?

Not the library, although that's a valid question! I mean the little Borders in my "mall". Actually, it's a Waldenbooks, and it's very small, but I still manage to spend entirely too much time in there!

I wandered in there today to pre order the next Diary of a Wimpy Kid for Zach. I ended up spending about 80 bucks. Urg - I suck so bad - I'm not supposed to be spending money on books.

Well, three of them (four counting DWK) were for Zach - so I'm going to count that as good parenting, mkay?

For me I walked out with Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, The Godfather, and Ghosts and Legends of Charleston South Carolina. Not my regular fare at all! That makes me proud....


~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...