Thursday, June 9, 2011

Library Thursday


Time to link up with Lazy Girl Reads to see what everyone got from the library this week!

This week I only checked out 1 book. Yes one. Because I'm embarrassed to admit how many I have hanging around from previous library trips. And how many of those have zero renewals left and I haven't even cracked them open. *sigh*

So, this week I got


















And I should get some kind of award for actually returning more books than I checked out! Maybe I should keep track - you know - like 4/1 (four returned, one checked out). Maybe I wouldn't feel so bad about hoarding all the books then.

Did you visit the library this week? Do you have pictures of a cool library? Link up and share!

~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...