Wednesday, June 8, 2011

W... W... W... Wednesdays June 8

To play just answer the three burning questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?


And don't forget to share with MizB at Should be Reading so we can all learn about some new to us books!


Currently I'm reading Espresso Shot by Cleo Coyle and Sweet Poison by Ellen Hart. Also I have Rusty Nail by J.A. Konrath that I'm listening to in the car.










Recently I finished reading Ghost at Work by Carolyn Hart. I ended up not liking it. My review is here.










The next book on my stack of never diminishing library books is Last Writes by Laura Levine. I'm looking forward to this one because so far I've loved the series so much.







~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...