Wednesday, June 29, 2011

W... W... W... Wednesdays June 29

I missed this last week - I don't even know why - but it's time for WWW Wednesdays with MizB at Should be Reading.

Just answer these three little questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?



Currently I'm reading Un Lun Dun by China Mieville. I'm not very far along, but so far I like it - I just haven't had as much time to read lately.





Recently I finished reading The Homeplace by Janet Daily. I hadn't read a 70's written romance since, well, the 70's.





Next I will actually finish Sweet Poison by Ellen Hart. I've been working on it for almost a month now and it's quite good - but once again - it's the whole time thing. But I need to finish it before I can start anything else new.






~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...