Sunday, June 12, 2011

Reading Challenge Update

What started out as procrastination posts to avoid paper writing has become something I actually look forward to. Even though my challenges page is updated frequently, I like to look at the post from the previous month and see how much I've actually read. It's kind of cool.

My challenges went very well in the past month. It's amazing how much you can read when you're not in school!

Show Me the Free Reading Reading Challenge: I've read 5 out of 12 (41% complete). I read two more books the past month towards this challenge.

2011 Audiobook Challenge: I'm exactly 50% complete (6 out of 12)! Not bad for a challenge I started pretty late in the year. This count is also up two books from last month.

2011 Support Your Local Library Challenge: This is one of the challenges I kicked some serious butt in this month - I read 13 books! This brings me to 68% complete (17 out of 25)!

A to Z Reading Challenge: I'm up to 19 out of 26 (73% complete). This is up six books from my last update.

100 Books in a Year: I managed to pull myself to only 9 books behind on this challenge having read 16 books since my May update! That makes me feel like I'm not sinking quite as fast. I'm at 35 out of 100 (35% complete).

Wonder if hubby would go for me dropping out of school to just read?!

~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...