Sunday, June 12, 2011

~Book Review~ Espresso Shot


Who and What: Espresso Shot by Cleo Coyle; Hardcover Edition; ISBN 978-0425-22177-8 *This is book seven in the Coffeehouse Mystery Series*

What it's about: Coffeehouse manager Clare Cosi has been hired to create a gourmet coffee and dessert bar for her ex-husband's wedding. But her main problem is bridezilla Breanne Summour. When people close to Breanne begin to suffer fatal accidents, it's Clare who may get burned. (goodreads)


What I thought: I really liked this book. A little longer than a typical cozy but it never dragged. There were a lot of little twists that kept it interesting and maybe it's because I've never read this author before but I didn't know who the bad guy was until it was revealed. That always makes the book more fun in my opinion. I don't think starting late in the series made a difference, the author supplied some background so you would know who was who. 


Would I recommend this book: Yes - sit down and enjoy...


Where I got it: The Library


Challenges this book counts towards: 100 Books in a Year; 2011 Support Your Local Library Challenge; Book 3 in my June Goodreads Mini Challenge


~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...