Thursday, June 2, 2011

Library Thursday


Crazy me - couldn't resist the library again! I've taken to putting the books on my challenge page so when I have to return them unread, I know which ones to check out again!

What did I pick up this week?

Rusty Nail by J.A. Konrath (audiobook)
Don't Hex with Texas by Shanna Swendson
The Homeplace by Janet Daily
Shoes to Die For by Laura Levine
Real Murders by Charlaine Harris
Killer Blonde by Laura Levine


These added to my stack of already have checked outs makes 15 books! I started a summer class on Monday and now for the next 8 weeks I don't know how much time I'll have to do fun reading. So, I must really stop myself from browsing when I return books for the next little while!

What did you check out from the library this week? Link up with Lazy Girl Reads and find out what other people couldn't resist!

~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...