Thursday, May 5, 2011

Library Thursday Blog Hop

Time for Library Thursday. Hook up with Lazy Girl Reads and visit some other blogs.



This week I went to the "big library". Which just means the main county library! It does have a lot more selection than my normal branch - but I like the people at my branch better!

The reality is I need to stay out of the library. Really. I went to "just return" some things and ended up with:

Audio Version

Um, I needed a 'Z' Title

Because I love Laura Levine

The first in Charlaine Harris' Lily Bard Series

Because I haven't read anything 'Vampireish' in forever

Another one that the online book club is reading in May

And those are just the ones I checked out and have to return! I also hit the sale shelves in the back one day while I was killing time, and walked away with:



So, I've decided - I'm just using the drop box to return books from now on!
There's no stinkin' way  I can come close reading all these!


~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...