Wednesday, May 4, 2011

~Gideon's Sword by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child~

One of my meandering through the library finds I picked up this book because I love the team of Preston & Childs. I wasn't disappointed this time either.

This book moves astoundingly fast, and even when they are discussing highly technical stuff, it's not dry or boring - thanks to Gideon.

Leaving a big cliffhanger at the end this book is the first in a new series by the writing team. I'm looking forward to the rest!

Image courtesy of Goodreads

I'm giving this book a 4. I really loved it.


~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...