Friday, May 6, 2011

~Eight Days to Live by Iris Johansen~ Audiobook

I finished listening to Eight Days to Live by Iris Johansen today. I thought it was pretty good, but a long listen. Maybe because I just get to thinking so much while I'm in the car (you know - what do I need to do next, the budget, stuff like that) but sometimes I found myself thinking "Oh I missed something". Not enough that I couldn't figure it out though.

The narrator got a little annoying with trying to do Scottish accents for almost the whole book. But she did well enough that I could figure out the different people who were talking.

I don't know if I'm sold on audiobooks. I'm still willing to give them a shot though - I started another one today.


I'm giving this one a 2 - it was just ok for me. Mostly because of the length and the annoying Scottish accent thing. The story line I liked.




~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...