Wednesday, April 20, 2011

W... W... W... Wednesdays April 20

It's time to link up with Should be Reading for W.W.W Wednesday.










What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?

Currently I'm reading Live Bait by P.J. Tracy












I recently finished reading Dead Weight by Batt Humphreys. This was an excellent book - I highly recommend!














Next I'll read The Charlemagne Pursuit by Steve Berry. I've already renewed it once from the library - it's time to get it knocked out!















~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...