Thursday, April 14, 2011

Library Thursday Blog Hop

This is a little hop I found while meandering around the blogosphere. Since we all know how much I love my library and that I go there at least once a week (whether I need to or not) I thought I'd join in. 

It's hosted by Lazy Girl Reads - and you should check it out! 


Not including the gigantor stack I checked out previous to yesterday 
(after all, those weren't checked out this week!)
I only walked away with two books 
(and one was for the boy
I'm desperately trying to find something that will make him fall in love with books!)
So, for him I picked up The Spiderwick Chronicles Book 1
I've heard it's turned several non readers into readers
I'm willing to give it a shot!



For me I checked out Deaths Excellent Vacation
I'm looking forward to reading this
even if it was just a random shelf find!
those are the best anyway


As usual, I have checked my books out from the Westmark Branch of the Sumter County Library. I love those girls over there - they are the best ever!


~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...