Friday, April 29, 2011

~The Charlemagne Pursuit by Steve Berry

Today I finished The Charlemagne Pursuit by Steve Berry. You should know what it looks like now, but just in case -


Since I'm not really a reviewer, I'm just going to tell you what I thought about this book.

I thought it was good. I missed one of the usual characters, who was absent from this book, and it seemed odd that the two main characters (Cotton Malone and Stephanie Nell) worked on different continents this time.

The history was a little vague this time. Maybe because I don't know that much about Charlemagne, so I couldn't identify as easily with what was going on.

The pace was still good, the descriptions spot on, and as usual it was well written. If you like Dan Brown, you'll like Steve Berry.

I give it a three - I liked it.



~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...