Monday, April 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop Non Weekend Edition

Crazy for Books usually starts this hop on Fridays. I didn't participate this week because I was finishing up a paper for school, and since her schedule was busy she didn't host on Friday - but she's hosting now - so I'm joining in!

Book Blogger Hop

This weeks question: Outside of books, what's your guilty pleasure?

My guilty pleasure is this TV show -


I wish I could explain why, but I can't. 

~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. We don't have Disney, so I can't say I have ever seen it – except in passing while visiting someone or when at a hotel or something.

    I love the quote at the bottom of your post! LOL It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...