Wednesday, March 23, 2011

W... W... W... Wednesdays

Since it sometimes takes me forever to finish a book and my poor book blog feels neglected today I thought I'd link up with Should Be Reading to play in her WWW Wednesdays.

To play along just answer these three questions and link up!
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?



What am I currently reading?  I know my sidebar shows I'm reading three - but the reality is I've started three.  I really only read one at a time and that's The Paris Vendetta by Steve Berry.  It's a library book and I own the other two, so that one got bumped up!



What did I recently finish reading?  Monkeewrench by P.J. Tracy.  I loved that book so much and once again I want to thank whomevers blog I read that recommended it!  I wish I could remember who it was!








What do I think I'll read next?  I will probably finish The Survivor by Sean Slater.  I've been working on that one for a while now and it's time to get it done!






~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Love the cover for The Paris Vendetta. How are you liking it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm freakishly addicted to Berry - so far I'm enjoying it! I"m hoping I'll have more time to read next week after I get my tests and papers out of the way!

    ReplyDelete

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...