Saturday, July 30, 2011

Trying to move blogs

I've been trying to move this blog over to wordpress. I know I moved everything here earlier this year - but I really enjoy having the separate identities of my family blog and my reading blog. With both of them on Blogger I don't really have that.

I don't know if I'm sold on WP. I'm trying to figure it out - but sometimes it's just so confusing! I'm willing to keep working at though just for the sanity of keeping things apart.

I've been posting some book reviews on there and working on getting all the blogs I follow moved over to my blogroll list. If anyone knows of any easy way to this please let me know. Since we are on vacation I've not been doing too much - but I've been keeping up with my Reading Challenges numbers. I'm getting pretty close to having three done, which would be half! Woo Hoo!

 Anyway - I wanted to let you know what I'm attempting to do - and if you want to check out any of my reviews they are at my other reading blog. Don't be alarmed, since I'm not extremely creative, it's also called Reading on Planet Caddick!

Enjoy the rest of summer and a few good books!

~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...