Monday, July 18, 2011

~Book Review~ Strawberry Shortcake Murder

Who and what: Strawberry Shortcake Murder by Joanne Fluke; Hardcover Edition; ISBN: 1-57566-644-8 *Book 2 in the Hannah Swensen Mystery Series*

What it's about: The stakes start rising faster than dough when a judge from the Hartland Flour company's Dessert Bake-Off is found dead in Hannah Swensen's strawberry shortcake. Can she catch the killer before he or she cooks up another recipe -- for murder? (goodreads)


What I thought about it: I really like this series. I'm getting better at picking who the murder is, and I did with this one too - but the motive slipped past me. This was a fun cozy and the recipes included sound heavenly! 


Would I recommend this book? Yes I would - fun, interesting characters and the little town of Lake Eden, MN sounds like a great place to live.


Where I got it: The library


Challenges this book counts towards: 100 Books in a Year Challenge


~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...