Wednesday, June 15, 2011

W... W... W... Wednesdays June 15


Time to share with Should be Reading. Want to play? Just answer these three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?


Currently I'm reading Last Writes by Laura Levine. It's the second book in the Jaine Austen Mystery Series




Recently I finished Espresso Shot by Cleo Coyle. The seventh in the Coffee House Mystery Series. The first one I read, but I'm like that - I usually always start somewhere in the middle.




Next I plan on reading Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. It's one of my almost overdue library books so I need to get it read and returned pronto! This, surprisingly, seems to be the first in a series - who knew?!







~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...