Wednesday, June 1, 2011

W... W... W... Wednesdays June 1

Wow! June already. This year is flying by! Time to link up with MizB at Should be Reading for the weekly WWW.





Just answer these three simple questions and you can play too:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?



Currently I'm reading The Emperor's Tomb by Steve Berry. Yes, after two weeks of cozies I decided it was time to dig in! I'm not sure why I didn't sooner, I love Steve Berry....








 I finished Blueberry Muffin Murder by Joanne Fluke before I started my current read. I can't help myself, I love the quick cozies - especially when I'm so far behind on my 100 books in a year challenge!









The next book on my large stack of library books is Icing Ivy by Evan Marshall. The one right beneath that one is Yankee Doodle Dead by Caroline Hart, so I will read either one of those next.








Go check out what everyone else is reading - you know want to!

~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...