Thursday, June 16, 2011

Library Thursday

Time to link up with Lazy Girl Reads and see what we all got from the library this week. I more than made up for my one lone book last week! This week I picked up:


I've been in a ghosty mood lately plus I really love paranormal stuff. What can I say? I figured it was time to check out something other than a cozy!





Believe me, I'm not crazy about no carbs. At all. But when your doctor "highly recommends" something because if you don't do anything you're in danger of keeling over - well I guess I have to follow that advice.




I've been reading a lot of reviews lately about Steampunk and it seems like it might be an interesting genre. I saw this book on more than one list about the subject, so I thought it might be a good one to test out the waters on.






And now for my list of shame: the books I've had checked out for weeks and haven't finished reading yet:
Antiques Flee Market, Hex Hall, Don't Hex with Texas, The Homeplace, Killer Blonde, Real Murders, Rusty Nail, and Shoes to Die For


Yeah, I'm thinking I really need to stay out of the library for a while!


~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...