Thursday, June 23, 2011

Library Thursday 6-23-11

Oh my goodness - I tried so hard to avoid the library this week. But then I forgot - I had three inter library loans out there, and they came in. And of course I just wasn't going to come out with three measly books!



Don't forget to link up with Lazy Girl Reads and see what other people couldn't walk out of the library without!




Thanks not only to the Sumter Library - but also the Darlington, Chester, and Marion County Libraries for supporting my habit this week!

And now for my continuing list of shame - Clockwork Angel, Don't Hex with Texas, The Homeplace, Real Murders, Rusty Nail, and Shoes to Die For (I also have Antiques Flee Market, but that's read and ready to return)


More shame - currently I have 13 books checked out....

~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...