Wednesday, May 25, 2011

W... W... W... Wednesdays


MizB at Should be Reading hosts this short but sweet meme every Wednesday. No fancy pictures today - I'm between appointments so I'm just blasting this out!

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?

Currently I'm reading Heaven in High Gear by Joan Brady. It was a random pick at the library. The jury's still out - I'll have to let you know when I finish it.

I recently finished reading Apple Turnover Murder by Joanne Fluke. I love the town she created and the characters. She's my second favorite cozy author.

Next I will either read The Emperor's Tomb by Steve Berry (I know, I said that last week but I got distracted!) or Yankee Doodle Dead by Caroline Hart.



~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...