Tuesday, May 17, 2011

PBS Books

What did I get from Paperback Swap this week?


Mail Order Murder by Leslie Meier - I believe this is now called Mistletoe Murder. But I went with the original one! Hardcover natch - you know how much I actually detest paperbacks!







Foul Play by Janet Evanovich - I don't know anything about this book. It says 'Originally published under the name Steffie Hall'. It seems like it might be a cozy. At any rate it's the audiobook.










Death Du Jour by Kathy Reichs - The second Temperance Brennan novel. I couldn't find this anywhere in my library system so here it is. I love Kathy Reichs and since I've read a lot of the later novels in this series I figured it was time to see how it all began!















Another Leslie Meier offering. I'm addicted to her - what can I say?












And another Leslie Meier. I have a couple more on the way, but I can't get my hands on one of them. I hope I can hunt it down eventually!















~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...