Wednesday, April 6, 2011

W... W... W... Wednesdays April 6

It's that time of the week again, time to link up with Should Be Reading for WWW Wednesdays.

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?

Even if you don't link up you should go check it out - I've found it to be an excellent source for learning about different books.

Currently I'm reading Crushing Crystal. It's my fourth cozy in a row, and if I hadn't checked it out from the library I would have pushed it to the end of my stack! I'm a huge cozy fan - but I definitely need to read something else.














Recently I finished reading Wedding Day Murder by Leslie Meier. Another library check out!














Next I plan on reading Dead Weight by Batt Humphreys.  Yes, from the library. I really do {heart} my library!














~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I like the cover of that book, pretty hilarious! I think I've been in that same position once or twice upon a PCS! LMAO! I am still currently ready a cozy myself... I'm stuck on A brisket, a casket. Its pretty good, I'm just lacking sufficient reading time LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...