Saturday, April 30, 2011

~Killing Bridezilla by Laura Levine~




Yes, I just started this book last night. And yes, I'm now done with it.  It was just that good to me. And with lines like "I woke up the next morning nursing a Chunky Monkey hangover." and "I turned to see Walter and his hamster hair." what's not to love?

Laura Levine makes Jaine Austen a completely real and believable person. I love that. 

We all know I'm a huge fan of cozies, and this one did not disappoint. If you love cozies too and haven't checked this series out, you really should.

I decided to give it a 5 because I finished it in less than 24 hours. That makes it awesome in my book!

I checked this book out from my local library.


~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...