Saturday, April 23, 2011

I need help!

What I need to do is quit roaming around the blogosphere and finding reading challenges, but I've done it again.  I found one today that fits not only with my love of reading but my love of the library!

It's actually called 2011 Support Your Local Library Challenge!  Yeah, you knew I wouldn't be able to resist, right?

Hosted by Home Girl's Book Blog I have decided (a little late in the year) to take the plunge of 25 books.  To be fair I'm only starting with the book I'm currently reading.  It would feel like cheating if I went back, at least to me.

The challenge has been added to my 2011 Reading Challenges page, and I've pre-listed the books I currently have checked out from the library.  You know, sometimes I have to do that so I can remember which books came from where!

Have a great weekend everyone!


~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...