Friday, April 8, 2011

Audiobook Review - The Dangers of Gingerbread Cookies by Laura Levine


This is the second book on this set and I completely loved it. Never having read anything by Laura Levine, I immediately went to the library and checked one out (of course - did you think I wouldn't?!).

I loved the characters (especially Prozac), and the sarcastic wit of Jane. The narrator on this one was 100 times better than the Joanne Fluke offering. Other people may have figured out the murderer right away, but I honestly didn't realize it until she did. Maybe because I listen in 20 minute increments?

So, if you are an audiobook fan, I recommend this listen for the narrator and the funny protagonist (don't be scared - I used a big word!) . If you want to just read it, you have to get it with the other offerings - but I still think you should.

I give a 4 - I loved it!


~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...