Wednesday, March 30, 2011

W... W... W... Wednesdays

Linking up with Should be Reading for this weeks edition of W..W..W Wednesdays.

It's easy to play- just answer the following questions

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?

I'm currently reading Scone Cold Dead by Kaitlyn Dunnett. It was a cozy that caught my eye at the library. That happens to me a lot!



   I just finished reading The Paris Vendetta by Steve Berry. 





What do I think I'll read next? Hmm I said The Survivor last week, but then I started a different book. The next book I have from the library is Wedding Day Murder by Leslie Meier, but I have to write a paper on Hitler for school, so I have some books about him I need to go through.  I'll say Wedding Day Murder!!





~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...