Sunday, March 13, 2011

~ Reading Challenges Update ~

I'm not uber huge on doing posts with updates.  I do have my page of challenges, which I do update as I go along.  But since I'm procrastinating about writing a paper for English that's due tomorrow I thought I'd go ahead and do a blanket update!

Challenge 1 - Show me the Free Reading Challenge
I have read 2 out 12 free ebooks.  I have more listed to read, but haven't made it to them yet.  According to my little meter I'm 17% done with this challenge!

Challenge 2 - Mystery and Suspense Reading Challenge 2011
I'm almost halfway done with this one (42%!) having read 5 out of 12.  This was the only challenge I originally signed up for because these are my favorite types of books.  I guess that shows in the overall count!

Challenge 3 - A to Z Reading Challenge
I signed up for this one late but so far I've read 6 out of 26 for a 23% completion rate.  This challenge has taught me that a lot of titles start with the same letter!  Come on authors - let's get creative!!

Challenge 4 - 100 Books in a Year Reading Challenge 2011
I'm going to be honest - what was I thinking?  But that's O.K. - it's fun trying to see if you can accomplish something and then next year I can try and beat it.  So far I've read 7 out of 100 for a whopping 7% completion rate!  I do like that this one is easy to figure out mathematically!

Like I said earlier, my Challenge Page is updated as I go.

I may do another one of these though - I think I still have one more paper due this semester!!

~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...